Play Facebook

Discover the most natural honey extraction method ever created

Gentle on bees. Honey on tap. The preferred choice for beekeepers who care.

Launching soon. Learn more & sign up.

About Tapcomb®

Tapcomb exists to create caring beekeepers. We hope our innovative new hive plays its part in helping reverse the decline we see in bee populations around the world by attracting bee lovers to keep more bees. Tapcomb believes in creating high quality products, but also an affordable price to reach as many communities as possible.

Unique To Tapcomb®

Tapcomb Frames are only 30% formed. The other 70% is created by the bees themselves with their natural beeswax.

Our frames are made of high quality BPA and BPS-free food grade plastic and are pre-coated with beeswax.

The unique structure and beeswax coating trigger the bees to instinctively complete the remaining 70% honeycomb structure with their own beeswax. Upon completion, they fill the cells with honey and cap them.

Gentle Honey Extraction

Tapcomb's unique system allows for honey extraction while keeping the beeswax caps intact. This results in minimal disturbance to the bees.

Many of our Tapcomb testers skip the traditional bee suit protective gear while extracting honey because their bees remain relatively calm.

To extract the honey, simply insert the Tapcomb Key into the access slot and turn.

This makes the internal lining of the honeycomb cells shift down, creating a channel for the honey to flow through.

For the first time in honey harvesting, the beeswax caps remain unbroken on the surface of the cells, leaving the bees unharmed and undisturbed.

When the bees sense that the honey has been harvested, they chew through the wax cap, complete the cells, and refill with honey.

Tapcomb Key TurnTapcomb Key Turn

Pre-order Available Soon

Sign-up for insider access & up to 30% off.

Success!

Please share with friends, then check your inbox to confirm your email.

Want to learn more about Tapcomb?

After signing up, check out Tapcomb on Facebook. We will be releasing the sweet details soon!

Facebook